Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Problems ???

I know I told you guys not to panic in my prior post and your probably wondering what my message will be now after the Cavs have lost the last three out of four games. People my message is still the same don't panic, yes they lost some important games and one of those games they were completely blown out but they just have minor problems to fix. Mind you the game they were blown out by the Washington Wizards King James didn't play ,could they have played harder? Yes I think they could. However their best player was in a suit on the bench so cut them a little slack. I will also admit that the Cavs have problem within the team that needs to be addressed. There is a lot of basketball left and not every team could be as polished as the Warriors it will be a grind to get back to the finals but I don't see these problems going to long with out being resolved.
Image result for cavs           https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/cavaliers/sites/default/files/styles/story_main_photo/public/140722-trade-760.png%253Fitok%253Dcm8kcaV_&imgrefurl=http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/releases/cavaliers-trade-140722&h=440&w=756&tbnid=oSLRpd6m_xZQNM:&docid=gujEOXDNFG0jcM&ei=pcnVVu3NDuX7jgTWyYPYAQ&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwittPag-p_LAhXlvYMKHdbkABsQMwg0KAIwAg


1 comment:

  1. I don't think these problems will last, the team is still adjusting to a huge coaching change. A full recovery from something drastic like that, especially in the middle of the season, doesn't just happen over night. I know Tyronn Lue and LeBron will whip this team into shape with the playoffs right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete